Ennis Track Athletic Club is a progressive and vibrant running club, catering for children of 6 years old (if they turn 7 in that calendar year), right up to senior and masters. Not only are we the biggest and most successful running club in Clare, we are one of the top clubs in Munster and indeed in Ireland.
The success of our club depends on people getting involved. If you feel you would like to get involved in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or make yourself known to any committee member or coach.
Cross Country Fixtures: January & February 2019
- Sat 2nd – AAI Indoor Games, National Sports Campus, Abbotstown
- Sun 3rd – Irish Life Health National Inter/Master/Juv “B” & Relays Cross Country
- Sat 9th – Munster U/9 to U/11 Indoor Championships & Women’s & Men’s Walks & Men’s 3km, Nenagh
- Sat 9th – Munster Junior, Senior & Masters Indoor Championship, Nenagh
- Fri 15th – Irish Life Health Munster Schools Cross Country Championships, Cork
- Sat 16th, Sun 17th -Irish Life Health National Senior Indoor Championships, Abbotstown
- Sat 23rd, Sun 24th – Munster U/12 to U/19 Indoor Championships – Day 2 & 3, Nenagh Indoor Stadium
- Sat 19th – Celtic Games
- Sat 19th – Irish Life Health Indoor Combined Events – All Ages, Athlone
- Sun 20th – Munster Juvenile Inter-Club Relays & Juvenile Jumps & Throws – Day 1 Nenagh
- Thur 24th – North Munster Schools Cross Country Championships
- Sun 27th – Irish Life Health National Junior & U/23 Indoor Championships, AIT, Athlone
Parents – Get Involved!
For parents, it’s a great way to get to know your child’s friends and see their achievements up close. There are many different areas you can volunteer for, such as
- Assisting coaches at training
- Assisting committee with organizing events
- Transport to and from events
So maybe your glory days on the track are over, but what could be better than giving a group of kids a love of running and athletics? See them develop as athletes & watch as your guidance helps them get the best out of themselves. You’ll be amazed how rewarding coaching can be. Be part of it!
Running a club of this size is a costly business, so Ennis Track is currently seeking a major sponsor. We are the most successful club in Clare. A week rarely goes by without the Ennis Track singlet featuring in the local newspapers. We are also very highly regarded as one of the top clubs in Munster. Our athletes regularly compete at national level and many have run for Ireland at international events.
A main sponsor would be given prominence on this website, with a large banner and a link to their own website. Your logo would also feature on Ennis Track singlets and other merchandise. Interested? Contact us for further information.